This ceramic wall sconce with Small Arrow Design in center and southwest cut on bottom is beautifully handcrafted with a sand-textured finish to provide a rustic, southwestern charm to your home décor. The arrow design with a southwest cut on the bottom creates a stunning illumination that will enhance any room in your home, porch, or other outdoor spaces.
This easy to install wall sconce uses one medium-base incandescent, fluorescent, or LED bulb, 100-watt maximum (Sold Separately).
The size of the light is 9" H x 7.25" W and the diameter is 4.75".
Medium Cylinder Wall Sconce with Small Arrows
- Durable ceramic cylinder wall-mounted sconce with a closed top or open top
- Dimensions: 9” H x 7.25” W x 4.75” D
- Sconce in Photo is painted in Adobe color with sand-textured finish.
- This sconce can be painted in the color of your choice
- There is an additional charge of $5 for custom colors. The additional charge is for the cost of the paint. The color code will be provided by the customer
- This sconce can be painted in a faux-finish
- There is an additional charge of $15 for the faux-finish
- Re-paintable surface
- Weather resistant, suitable for interior or exterior applications
- Direct-wire sconce; mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Uses one medium-base incandescent, fluorescent, or LED bulb, 100-watt maximum, (Not Included)
- UL Certified
- Made in the USA; Family owned and operated since 1993
- Backed by a 5-year manufacture warranty